Koh Racha Yai & Koh Hae (Coral Island)
Racha Yai reveals itself in splendid fashion, with most arrivals landing onto a strip of fine white sand tucked deep into the long, U-shaped main bay, called Ao Tawan Tok or Ao Bungalow. The water here is clear and perfect for snorkelling, though the bay gets quite busy with visiting boats in the afternoons. Racha Yai is home to The Racha, a splendid geteway resort. The other large bay, Ao Siam, is a pretty place where lonely strolls in solitude are possible.
Racha Noi is uninhabited and has no services or accommodation, but there's some great diving in the area.
- Pick up from your place of residence to arrive at Ao Po Grand Marina at 9:00am. Enjoy a Champagne or Fruit Juice welcome drink onboard whilst receiving a briefing from the Crew.
- Travel in a southerly direction towards Koh Racha Yai. The waters around the island are crystal clear and ideal for a swim or snorkelling
- Enjoy lunch on your own at one of the popular beach restaurants. Monitor Lizards inhabit Koh Racha and photo opportunities from a respectful safe distance are possible.
- After lunch travel onwards to Koh He and Banana Beach where you can observe the many fish in the water or relax and enjoy the atmosphere on the beach.
- Depart from Koh Hae and cruise towards Ao Po Grand Marina enjoying refreshments on the Flybridge or in the air conditioned Saloon.
- Arrive at Ao Po Grand Marina at approximately 5:30pm and transfer to your place of residence by private car.
HIGHLIGHTS of THE RACHAS & CORAL ISLAND
• SNORKELING • SCUBA DIVING • SWIMMING • RELAXING